We know the Christmas Season is a very busy time for everyone. So, we are offering to help you with your shopping by using Scrip to purchase Christmas Gift Cards for our Staff. This is super and easy, and you can rest assured that your teacher will enjoy your gift as they will pick out which gift card(s) they would like.
Click here for the list of staff and form. All you need to do is fill out who you would like to give a gift to and how much. The amount you give will remain anonymous, we only ask for the family name so we can add it to the card so the staff knows which families gave to their gift card. Please return your list and check (made to St. Paul the Apostle) in a sealed envelope to your child’s teacher by December 8th. The rebates made from gift card purchases will go towards the Education Foundation.
If you have any questions please email me, Kara Potter, at email@example.com
Remember this is optional. If you choose to do something on your own, that is fine.
Don’t forget to RSVP for the Santa Parade by FRIDAY.
Lacks Enterprises has invited St. Paul families to walk in the Santa Parade with their float (a 30 foot candy castle)! We’ll hand out candy, drink hot chocolate and represent our awesome school in the community.
The parade is Saturday, November 18 at 8:30 a.m.
Join us on Friday, November 10 at 7 p.m. for our annual Friends of St. Paul Trivia Night!
Mike Jacobs and Mike Marshall will be our emcees and lead us in an evening of fun and friendly competition.
Tickets are $15 in advance (parish or school office) or $20 at the door. Get your table of 8 together today!
BYO snacks/appetizers. Cash bar.
***NEW THIS YEAR***
Dress up and/or decorate your table with a theme. The winners get bragging rights and a table for next year’s event!
Picture retakes are tomorrow from 9:00-1:00 PM.
Food Pantry Collection
St. Paul the Apostle School will be partnering with the Parish and will be taking up a collection of personal items for the Food Pantry.
Please bring in your items throughout the month of November. Student Council and the 8th grade class will be collecting and sorting the goods for the Parish.
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Preschool: Shampoo/Conditioner
- Kindergarten: Shampoo/Conditioner
- 1st Grade: Kleenex
- 2nd Grade: Toilet Paper
- 3rd Grade: Toothbrushes
- 4th Grade: Paper Towels
- 5th Grade: Bar Soap
- 6th Grade: Toothpaste
- 7th Grade: Cough/Cold Remedies
- 8th Grade: Cough Lozenges
Join us for our annual Trunk or Treat!
- Parking begins @ 5:30
- Treat or Treating @ 6
Don’t forget the car decorating contest! Our judges will be looking for the best dressed trunk and awarding prizes to our top three winners!
A few things to remember:
- The safety of the kids is our top priority. When pulling into the lot, please drive slowly and be aware of any little ones in the parking area. We will have volunteers to help you find a spot to park. Once you are parked, please have your children stay on the sidewalk or at the playground until we’ve got all cars parked and the lot blocked off.
- This is a school function on school property, please no smoking or alcohol on the premises.
- In case of inclement weather, we will cancel (no rain date). We will send a school-wide email in case of cancellation.
Please join us on Friday, October 20 at 2:15 p.m. Our 8th graders will lead our community in praying the rosary.