St. Paul the Apostle School will provide a God-centered education, fostering spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, social and physical growth which will enable students to live as faith-filled Catholics in a diverse world.
We believe St. Paul the Apostle School, if it is to be truly Catholic, must be God-centered and that the Catholic faith must permeate every aspect of our lives.
We believe that our primary purpose in educating is to lead children to know, love, and serve God and one another through spiritual, academic, physical, aesthetic, and social development.
We are committed to the growth of your child
- by nurturing with love and care the Christ-Life within the child.
- by calling forth from each child the God-given gifts of mind, heart, and body.
- by helping each child realize the fullness of daily life and a capability of sharing this celebration of life with others.
- by instilling a sense of personal and social responsibility through recognition of the value of self discipline.
- by fostering the skills needed for life-long learning.
- by promoting an awareness of the value of the cultural diversity of our global community.
It will be together as parents, teachers, and students—open to Jesus and His message—that we will strive to bring young people to their full potential.