Overview of Volunteer Opportunities
- Room Parents coordinate with volunteers to provide class parties. They also assist classroom teachers with anything else they may need.
- Hospitality Committee works to provide food for teachers’ dinner during November Parent/Teacher Conferences. May include other events as needed.
- Hot Lunch helps serve lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the year, the time commitment is from 11:00 – 12:30. Help with serving the students and a quick clean up.
- Library Aides work reading aloud to the students and assist students in checking out books.
- Other committees are formed based on that years need for party planning such as Daddy-Daughter Dance, Mother-Son Night, Family fun activities, etc.